It’s 120AD and the Roman army have seized control of the south of Britannia. Their goal, to march north and conquer the rest of the island with brutal and bloody efficiency. The 5000 strong 9th Legion are preparing for war, but little do they know what lies in wait for them. Caradoc, a guardian of the northern tribes has rallied the war bands and is ready to bring the war to the Romans. Caradoc bares a gift that even he is not aware of. And soon, the Ninth Legion will discover its true power.
- Old school arcade, side scrolling beat-em-up action
- An EPIC twist that you will never see coming
- 8 beautiful levels spanning ancient forests, thundering rivers, torchlit woodlands & Roman forts. All based on real locations
- Stunning 1080p HD artwork & cell animated characters
- Atmospheric soundtrack fit for a blockbuster movie
- An engrossing story that combines ancient British history with native tales of lore
- Amazing unlockable features that leave you eager to play again!
Darkwind Media has teamed up with Michael Heald, the artist and creative director of Fully Illustrated to bring the creative vision of Wulverblade to life. Follow the developer blog for all the latest news and progress throughout the life of the project at Wulverblade Developer Blog.