You receive a desperate call from Hope, a mysterious woman trapped inside an oppressive totalitarian state. By hacking into the nation’s elaborate surveillance network and taking control, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes.
Developed over 4 years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid 4, Halo 4, F.E.A.R., Black & White 2, SOCOM), RÉPUBLIQUE is an intense, thrilling, and topical, stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
POLYGON – “A must-play experience in 2014.”
IGN – “Special, new, and necessary.”
THE WASHINGTON POST – “Sets a new benchmark for mobile game quality.”
TOUCH ARCADE (5/5) – “Shaping up to be a masterpiece.”
CNET – “This is the App Store’s next must-have high-end game.”
WINNER – “Excellence in Storytelling”, 10th International Mobile Game Awards
- “One Touch” stealth action gameplay
- Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
- Advanced AI systems
- Motion-captured cutscenes
- Full voiceovers, starring:
- Rena Strober
- David Hayter (Metal Gear Solid)
- Jennifer Hale (Mass Effect, BioShock Infinite)
- Dwight Schultz (Killer7, Star Trek)
- Khary Payton (Metal Gear Solid 4)
- Matthew Mercer (Resident Evil 6)
- Console-quality facial tech powered by Faceware
- Fully translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese
- Funded by the Kickstarter Community
Critically acclaimed République’s story continues with Episode 2: “Metamorphosis” and Episode 3: “Ones & Zeroes”.
Darkwind Media has teamed up with Camouflaj to bring their AAA mobile title République to new platforms, starting with Amazon’s “Fire OS” and Google Play. Working closely as part of their team, Darkwind has added new features specific for the Kindle HDX tablets and Kindle Fire Phone including the innovative Head Tracking API, as well as port over all pre-existing iOS functionality to the Android platform. Due to the size and complexity of the République, it has simultaneously been both the most challenging and most rewarding port Darkwind has done to date. The relationship continues as the remaining episodes are released on new and existing platforms!